Gresen 2702 loader valve: fix or replace?

Spools not returning to center and leaking across front ports (left to right and vice versa.) Even when I hold the lever of the test spool centered, activating the other spool in both directions pressurizes the test spool. Happens when testing both front ports. No leakage across the rear ports.

Is it worth fixing?

Tractor is a MF 65.

Box 112
MacGregor, MB
R0H0R0

I realize Gresen makes quality products, but if the repair costs more than a $300 CAD replacement valve, I'll probably choose the latter.

(quoted from post at 11:31:08 07/15/23) Box 112
MacGregor, MB
R0H0R0

I realize Gresen makes quality products, but if the repair costs more than a $300 CAD replacement valve, I'll probably choose the latter.

The internal spools are fitted to the valve body bores, so they are not replaceable. If you can't make it work without bypassing the spool when you hold it in the center, I would say you might as well get a new valve and not waste your time or money on your old valve. JMHO

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back