Harvester Highlights

wolfman

Does anyone here subscribe to Harvester Highlights? My subscription is paid up but Summer 2020 was the last mag I got. E-mailed them, waiting for a reply. Postal system has definitely been compromised since early November i realize.

(quoted from post at 22:22:18 02/14/21) Does anyone here subscribe to Harvester Highlights? My subscription is paid up but Summer 2020 was the last mag I got. E-mailed them, waiting for a reply. Postal system has definitely been compromised since early November i realize.

Was just wondering about that the other day myself.

To my knowledge your subscription to Harvester Highlights is included in your yearly dues to your local IH Chapter. Did that subscription run out by chance? I know mine to Red Power Magazine ran out without me realizing it. Maybe different local chapters have different renewal times and you missed the renewal notice.

I had changed my local club affiliation and thought that might have been the problem when I wasn't getting it a couple of months ago. When I inquired at that time it was verified by the folks at national that my local and national dues were now current and I should be getting future issues.

I would just assume the same canned response that I have gotten from every business for the last year when they can't meet their obligations "due to nnalert...."
It makes a pretty good excuse for almost everything, sadly it doesn't work for me in my job. Even when I got it myself, I still had to keep all my duties caught up.

Keep in mind that "Harvester Highlights" is not a business. It is the newsletter of International Harvester Collectors Club Worldwide. The club is operated by and the newsletter published by volunteer labor. Darrell Darst was the long-time editor and author of a lot of the content in Highlights until he passed away a little over a year ago. There have been some difficulties getting the newsletter out since then. I believe the winter 2020 issue wil be out shortly (could be in the mail now).

As with any volunteer run organization, any member that isn't happy with the way things are going is encouraged to volunteer to help.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back