Help on the farm pics

jon f mn

Some pics of my helpers. My granddaughter Emmarie helping feed.

cvphoto116544.jpg

My granddaughter Ellie loves to go look at the crops. Here she is learning about chewing on grass.

cvphoto116545.jpg

Some help with fencing, three grandsons.

cvphoto116546.jpg

Gotta feed the help.

cvphoto116547.jpg

cvphoto116548.jpg

Son Nick and grandson Devon helping pull the well at -10 deg.

cvphoto116549.jpg

Help with welding. Devon is now a welder on a bridge building crew. He's working on a major highway build in Duluth right now.

cvphoto116551.jpg

Grandson Randell mowed the grass for the last few years.

cvphoto116553.jpg

Finally a couple very old pics, my son Nick. My wife took these because she heard him having a fit all the way in the house. The carrying on was because the wrench he had didn't fit the bolts he could reach.

cvphoto116554.jpg

I gave him a wrench that fit and all was good.

cvphoto116556.jpg

cvphoto116558.jpg

Middle son learning to weld spring 2020. He was 15, school was off due to the pandemic. My wife called this Isolation tech.

Other picture is oldest with cows on pasture a few years ago. He's 20 now.

My oldest grandson is 7 and he refers to the farm as Our Farm. Last summer we had a bottle fed beef calf and I put a M on the tag for Mason my grandson. He liked to help feed it and would go check the feedlot everytime he came for a visit. He was not happy when I sold it. His dad left him drive while raking hay for a little bit last summer (his dad was on the fender). If I am doing field work I will haul him one round so he can see what is going on. If you look close at the combine pic you can see him standing in the cab. Tom
cvphoto116560.jpg

We will try this again.

cvphoto116565.jpg
Top one is middle son welding during a period of time in 2020 we called isolation tech.

cvphoto116566.jpg
Second one is the boss and myself.

3rd one is my oldest in the pasture.

Nice.

Id be a little careful welding on a bucket full of hay chaff, can even see the ember in it, but must have turned out all right.

Dad was welding new nubs on the mounted corn picker, some stalks under got to smoking really good, I guess that was an exciting moment for dad and my uncle but they got it worked out before the flames got too big.

Paul

I dont have enough acres to farm, but we try to keep the heritage going at different shows.
cvphoto116573.png

cvphoto116574.png

My rental daughter and friend Tina. Tina is a dental assistant so I was glad she could fix my teeth. Jr. and the neighbor kid working the Schoolmeester Mill at Forest City.
cvphoto116575.png

cvphoto116576.png

The fencing crew at Junkshow and readying the T-conversion.

All great pics. So nice the grandkids enjoy helping out.

Aww, gotta love the bouquet of alfalpha blooms and wild flowers. :)

Yeah I thought they did pretty good for the first time. Three of the grandkids are city slickers from Providence, RI. They come to the farm for 2 weeks each summer and jump at the opportunity to do all the stuff that they don't get to do at home. I set the backhoe in an open area where there was nothing they could hurt, showed them what the levers did, and told them to dig a hole. They had a ball!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back