Help - trying to write a post but

Figjam

New User
When I hit submit it I get this message:

We are sorry, your post contained one or more words that are restricted due to either YT User Community standards or are common indicators of spamming, cracking, or spambot activity. This was most likely accidental but for obvious reasons, the list of such words cannot be published. Please press back arrow and remove any obvious words or unusual character sequences that would not normally occur in speech.

There is Nothing in my post that I can see, I'm asking how to R&R the water pump on a "70s David Brown??

There are a few words on the site's naughty word filter that will make you scratch your head.

Remove any expressions of frustration, no matter how innocuous you think they might be.

I can't find anything? I'll try pasting it here.

Have a '70s David Brown, I'm trying to R&R the water pump, it appears the pump is connected by a solid pipe to the head of the engine, where the thermostat is. I have tried persuading it to come off but I didn't want to beat it too hard. I purchased a couple of manuals on line but none were for my tractor age, think they only covered later models.

You may have to go down to the "Site Comments" forum and ask Chris what went wrong. He can tell you. Or read some of the posts already in that forum. He has gone through this a number of times.
This forum has never worked that smoothly and now it is full of even more new bugs and glitches since they changed the server a couple weeks ago.

A guy could only guess what the issues were .... try this ...

Have a '70s David Brown, I'm trying to replace the device that moves water through the engine. It appears to be connected by a cylindrical channel to the top part of the engine where the thermostat is. I have tried accomplishing that without using too much energy. I purchased a couple of manuals on line but none were for my tractor age, think they only covered later models.

The only thing I can see that might be misinterpreted and considered inappropriate is the last phrase in your second sentence but even that would be a stretch.

So the wording is posting here fine, why won't it post?

The only extra wording I have is - Hi All and THX Peter

Yep, I changed beat to pressure and it accepted it. It's a mechanical thing, its legal to beat it!

Yep, I changed beat to pressure and it accepted it. It's a mechanical thing, its legal to beat it!

Could be abreviations and text spelling. Instead of abreviations spell out remove and replace and no text type spelling.

The only extra wording I have is - [b:12bab28281]Hi All and THX Peter[/b:12bab28281]

The greeting is excessively informal.

Should read: Dear Sir or Madam

For your expression of thanks, this would be acceptable:

Expressing my most heartfelt gratitude. I remain your servant,

Peter

(quoted from post at 08:06:51 06/16/20)
ROFLMAO

Expressing my most heartfelt gratitude. I remain your servant,

Peter

Peter,

Glad you enjoyed, but I made a gaffe, and it's huge.
Should read:

I remain your FAITHFUL servant. Faithful doesn't have to be in caps, though.

Very Victorian age, but entirely appropriate nonetheless

Gerrit :D :D

Yep, I have found you cannot use multiples of the letter X together. Also once jokingly responded to a mention of
a manual or something published by Clinton publishing. Referenced Mrs. Ex 1st lady by her name. For some
reason that is also a no go. Hope you figure out your issue, sounds to me like you need a BFH. To self translate
that the H stands for hammer. There is a Case DB topic section here once you get it figured out what you can
say and you still need help you might try posting there, see link. Welcome to YT!
Case DB board

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back