Help with a phone number

Mike(NEOhio)

I lost the number for a fellow in Pennsylvania by the name of Esch or Esche for salvaged baler parts. This is not the Esche company that manufactures equipment. I got a baler part from him a few years ago and need to call him about another part.

Common name in PA - any clue about first name? A dermatologist and a fence company come up first in search. If you have any further hints post them or consider that google is your friend.

I lost the number for a fellow in Pennsylvania by the name of Esch or Esche for salvaged baler parts. This is not the Esche company that manufactures equipment. I got a baler part from him a few years ago and need to call him about another part.
Mike, how did you find him the first time? Try looking the same way this time. steve

Can't remember his first name or what town he was near. May have been given to me by someone on YT. There was also another yard very close to him as well but don't remember that name either. Pretty sure he's Amish.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back