Help with identifying tractor and combine.

Tgrasher

Well-known Member
This is a picture of my grandfather and my two uncles that my sister sent to me. I've never seen it before. The date on this picture has to be 1936 or before as my grandfather died after being over sedated during an appendix operation in 1936.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240107-220509_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240107-220509_Outlook.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 248
This is a picture of my grandfather and my two uncles that my sister sent to me. I've never seen it before. The date on this picture has to be 1936 or before as my grandfather died after being over sedated during an appendix operation in 1936.
The tractor is either an A or G John Deere. No clue on the combine. Cool pic!
 
Doesn't the G exhoust and breather set across from each other as it appears in this photo. I can't really make the combine a Gleaner in my mind. Nice photo though.
Andy
 
This is a picture of my grandfather and my two uncles that my sister sent to me. I've never seen it before. The date on this picture has to be 1936 or before as my grandfather died after being over sedated during an appendix operation in 1936.
possible Rumley
 
Doesn't the G exhoust and breather set across from each other as it appears in this photo. I can't really make the combine a Gleaner in my mind. Nice photo though.
Andy
I think the exhaust and breather are across like shown on the A,B and G unstyled tractors, the styled were one in front of the other except the G, it was side by side in styled
 
This is a picture of my grandfather and my two uncles that my sister sent to me. I've never seen it before. The date on this picture has to be 1936 or before as my grandfather died after being over sedated during an appendix operation in 1936.
Deere No. 2 combine pulled by probably an A tractor.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top