Animal

Well-known Member
A week or so back when you were working on the steering on the M you showed a picture of a flow control valve on your H, it had a lever with numbers on it, well I have one that I am going to use, my ports are marked-IN, thats clear to me, one is marked CP I assume that means controled Pressure, the other is marked EP, this is the glitch, I am guessing here, but does it go back to tank when you run this valve on continuous duty? Please straighten me out....
 
Yes,

That is exhaust oil. Route it to pressure up the rest of your live hydraulic system or to sump.

It is the left over oil after the steering has taken it's share off the top.

Just so we're clear here. That "In" has to come right directly off the pump; not from a "T" in the feed line.

Allan
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top