rhb9z57

New User
I need to lighten farmall h front end. What do I need to replace cast front hubs so I can put steel rims on. Thank.

I need to lighten farmall h front end. What do I need to replace cast front hubs so I can put steel rims on. Thank.
I put an H pedestal under my Ford 9000. I think that I put the Ford hubs on. I know that I used the Ford rims. It has been a long time.

If you are fair at measuring, you can put automotive hubs on the H spindles using sealed ball bearings instead of tapered roller style. even if there was machining of the hub ID to create a press fit, it would work without seals or preload, just held in place. A pedistal from an IH B or super C is even lighter, and could be adapted to the bolt pattern of the mount, and an auto hub. (This assumes you are making a puller) Using aluminum wheels, or spare tire doughnuts is even lighter. Jim

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back