Hydraulic power beyond, 504U, 544 hydro Allen Goodman, e

wore out

This is in reference to a previous thread https://forums.yesterdaystractors.com/viewtopic.php?t=1578301.

My 544 hydro has single auxiliary hydraulic valve a P.O. added, and here's the mess they made connecting it...
aFKakOz.jpg
They removed the original line from the steering flow divider to the block on the side of the 3-point lift and attached a hose (bottom in the photo above)
V2iLaSh.jpg
that weaved through and interfered with the brake pedals,

vtWBIA4.jpg

and ran it to the added aux. valve, then on to the 3-point hitch.

The OEM line that ran under the center ''floorboard'' back to the 3-point is nla, but I think I have gathered up the correct fittings to make a line to make it ''as original'' and get rid of the hanging mess the interferes with the brake pedals.

The aux valve is currently capped off and not in use , but I may want to install remote couplers at the back of the tractor later on, and that was my interest in the ''power beyond'' plate you are dealing with for your 504U.

For a power beyond to work you need a valve that is open on both sides. If you have a closed side to your valve it will not work. If it has an end plate on the side of the valve away from the main housing then you can just lengthen the bolts and ad your power beyond plate to the stack so to speak.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back