I got me a new toy for my tractor. and have a question

Adirondack case guy

I bought this rear camera and monitor system for my tractor on one of those 50% off deals on Amizon,to keep better track of the guys dumping sap in the gathering trailer. Have a hard time turning to the rear to see everything.
My question is what do I need to hook to it to record the daily activities and be able to down load pics. or vidio to post here? The instructions were horible, with only a couple pics and no detailed script. There is an aux lead for a recording device and also a remote control, but I'm a dumby when it comes to this stuff. I also noticed that wnen I downloaded the pic. here that I need to switch the screen from left to right, as it is backwards in the pic. there is a button to turn it right side up and left to right.
Loren, the Acg.
a186396.jpg

a186397.jpg

Can't offer much on the video capture, but there should be a button [usually an arrow forming an open circle] that allows you to scroll through inverting the image and reversing the image.

Yea I know. When I finaly got it all working, I thought I was going to have to flip the camera over, but started pushing buttons and found the mode to invert and rotate the screen. The wifey came out to the shop to find out when I wanted supper, and started playing with the remote, and she flipped the screen, and I didn't realize it when I took the pic. to post here.
Dang women anyways. HeHe.
Loren

That should have an sd card that you can remove and put in your laptop. It may be a micro card, then you need the other larger card to plug it into. You will have to format it to your outer before use tho or it won't work and when you format it you loose everything on it.

Jon, I spent a lot of time looking for a door or any sign of a place for a sd card, but found nothing in the screen or the two transmitters. I guess for $50 bucks you can't expect everything.
Loren

Just google back up cameras. For about two weeks I had sidebar popup ads on my MSN page. I guess they finally got the best of me. As i said, this came thru Amizon.com
Loren

I bought a dash cam from ebay. It too had very bad instructions. I had to go out and buy what they call a "Micro SD Card" (cost anywhere from $12-$40 depending on the giga byte volume. It came with an adaptor so I could plug it into my computer/laptop and download the videos. The instructions or set up was a real pain but after playing with it for about a month I got the hang of it. It last about 4 months and the cord went bad so I threw it away. I will buy a more expensive one from Walmart or Best Buy next time.

My wife says I'm illiterate when it comes to technology so I can't help you much. But you've given me a great idea I never thought of. Every spring and fall my neck gets sore watching rear mounted equipment. Not to mention blowing snow after a big storm with my 3 pt blower.
Please keep us posted on how it works out for you.

Well half of them have the same last name as me. Most of the rest are either related through marage or lifetime residents of our little town. We also have a couple Amish lads that help out.
Loren

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back