Identification of a disc harrow

BaconFarms

New User
Hello all,

Trying it ID this disc harrow, etc. Red or Orange frame with Green tow bar and mechanisim. Pull style, trip actuated from parrallel to v shape. It has 24 discs and the gangs are about 7-1/2' wide. Would like to find a manual for proper setups, etc..

Our first guess was Hart Parr, but now the red looks orange, maybe Case, IDK. No name plate at all, but some casting numbers on the end caps and spindles.

Any help would be appreciated,

BaconFarms
cvphoto132387.jpg

cvphoto132388.jpg

cvphoto132389.jpg

Well, it looks to be a case. However, mine don't have the wheels. Looks like they made from 1955 to 1985? Maybe the early ones didn't have wheels.
cvphoto132409.png

Maybe a bit closer to this one(s). I might order this parts book. 14 bucks free shipping. I can take the chance.

LOL, BaconFarms
cvphoto132457.jpg

Only ever saw a Case offset disk one time 20+ years ago. It was the wheel carried version and about 8 foot wide, just right size for my tractors. On dealers lot and Never checked price because I was not setting where I could buy it. Later got a Towner and could never get it to pull correctly. No mater how I tried setting hitch always wanted to set 2-3 foot to right of tractor.

Leroy, I ordered a couple manuals and brochures of innerweb, so hopefully they may show me how to set it up correctly. Right now I think it is offset to far, but then again it is an offset disc harrow, LOL.

Thanks,

BaconFarms

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back