IH 370 Disk Question

AJB-830

Today I purchased an IH 370 14 ft. disk to replace my 37 10 ft. disk. Originally I was told it was a 350, but enough of the decal was left to verify it is a 370. Is there any major difference between the 350 & 370? Looking at some IH Buyers Guides I have, it appears the 350 and 370 are updates of the 35 and 37 disks. Both seemed to have been available in similar widths and look similar. Is one a heavy duty disk? Thanks. Al

I had a 37,then a 330.Both were about the same wt of disk.The 330 was a bit more 'modern'/newer,had better bearings,etc. I think a 370 is a newer,heavier disk.

Yes a 370 is a newer heavier disk , not a breaking disk but an improvement over the previous 37.

Thanks for the input. It looked to me like the 370 was built heavier than the 37. I just want to use it as a finishing disk to work up plowed corn land. My current tractor is 110 HP so a 10 ft. disk was a bit to small for it. Al

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back