Ih 560 tachometer

waugh621

Are there any companies still around that can rebuil/repair a tachometer. The one on the 560 dont work and i think its origanal and dont want to replace it.
Thanks Nate

This is my first pick.

Know them from Hemming's a long time ago. That would also be a good resource for more re-builders of gauges.

Mike

This is my first pick.

Know them from Hemming's a long time ago. That would also be a good resource for more re-builders of gauges.

Mike
I will give them a call monday. Thanks Nate

Are there any companies still around that can rebuil/repair a tachometer. The one on the 560 dont work and i think its origanal and dont want to replace it.
Thanks Nate
At one time I have used Gene's Speedometer Shop in Sharonville, Ohio (North Cincinnati) and also The Speedometer Shop in Cincinnati, Ohio. Mark.

Thanks Nate
The first step (maybe already done) is the cable. The core can be replaced by a standard Auto core that can be cut to length and a square drive attached on the cut end. Best of luck. Jim

X2 on the cable. The tach on my 2424 quit working a couple years ago and I feared the worst. Turned out to be the cable. Tach itself looks brand new as the tractor never sat outside. Made things to last 60 years ago!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back