Instrument panel on 2600

lstra

On my 2600, the gasket seal between the clear plastic lens and the instrument panel has dropped down on the right top, thus causing problem for the tachometer needle. back end of tach pointer hits gasket. I
took the four screws out thinking the black bezel would separate from the lens and enable me to get to the gasket. Does it separate, or is unit crimped in a way that it wont separate. thank for any help or
advice.

Sounds like it is not the original instrument cluster if it's got a plastic lens. The originals had glass on the front. There have been a few different companies over the years that have made replacement instrument clusters, and they were not all the same.

Yes, this is an aftermarket instrument panel I bought probably 18 years ago from a company in Alabama. looked on NH site and shows separate pieces to cluster. aftermarket must be crimped together. Thanks for reply.

I thought there was a series that had plastic lense. I get them in all the time and have to polish out the plastic lense to be able to see it. It was late x600 or early xx10 series iirc??

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back