Irvin L. Buttray Sad News

............SAD NEWS. Irwin L. Buttray, Sandy Lake, PA, passed away Saturday night. He was a frequent contributor over many years on this forum regarding CO-OP/COCKSHUTT tractors and equipment. He was a past president of the COCKSHUTT CLUB, and a vendor/supplier of COCKSHUTT PARTS. He was currently the administrator of the COCKSHUTT Club for sale clothing & merchandise. Please keep his wife Regina and family in your thoughts and prayers.

Phil Heisey

Just found out myself. He was a close neighbor. I was was just coming over here to post this. Through the years he hauled many of my Cases and David Browns home. Good man and will be missed.

I never met him in person but talked with him on the phone and via E-mail. I bought a narrow front from him for my wife's 30. He was a valuable asset to the Cockshutt Club and fellow collectors. He will definitely be missed.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back