J.I. Case Apparel

Kow Farmer

After a long process, I am excited to announce my wife and I are fully licensed to sell J.I. Case Merchandise. I would appreciate if you would take a look at what we have so far and offer suggestions as to items you think our customers may be looking for.

My wife creates custom designs that you wont find anywhere else. Take a look at the Old Abe she made, that one is really cool!

Below is a link to our main store. We are in the process of adding all our items to our Etsy store as well. Over the past two years, apparel was wiped out and our suppliers are slowly getting inventory back in stock. In addition to what we have in our store, we plan to add sweatpants, dress shirts, caps, etc.

I look forward to any feedback that will help us to improve our store.
Thank you, Kow Farmer Kurt
IDS Custom Apparel

Very cool. One suggestion I would make is offer shirts in kids sizes as they are impossible to find in JI Case. We have been looking and would definately buy some. You can send me a private email if you want to discuss the possibility of doing some for us

Click on the link in my original posting to view the apparel available for now please. Any questions, please contact me by email. Thank you everyone. Kow Farmer Kurt

Liking the stuff in stock and ordered a few shirts already. Looking forward to seeing the future options when made available. Will you be doing decals for tractors and implements as well? Maybe window stickers for vehicles?

We wont be producing decals for machinery. Window decals maybe in the future. Trying these items for now. Thank you. Kow Farmer Kurt

(quoted from post at 00:12:17 06/07/22) Nice looking shirts. Bought a few myself.

Thank you for the compliment! You mentioned you bought a few yourself. I see one completed order and a few open orders. Since I don't see names on these forums, I am not sure if your order is the one that went through, or one that is still sitting in open status and therefore not actually submitted.
Also, not sure if you use facebook or not, but my wife maintains a page there and will post as new items get added. You can find that page linked below.
Please let me know if you need any help, and if your order is the one submitted, thank you!
Kurt
IDS Facebook Page

This post was edited by Kow Farmer on 06/07/2022 at 04:35 pm.

(quoted from post at 19:53:33 06/05/22) Liking the stuff in stock and ordered a few shirts already. Looking forward to seeing the future options when made available. Will you be doing decals for tractors and implements as well? Maybe window stickers for vehicles?

Thank you! You mentioned you ordered a few shirts already...just want to make sure I don't overlook your order. I have a few open orders and one closed. I don't see names on here so not sure if your order is the one that completed or one of the several open orders with items still in the cart.

I posted this reply to another post earlier today, ...not sure if you use facebook or not, but my wife maintains a page there and will post as new items get added. You can find that page linked below.

Kurt
https://www.facebook.com/Innovative.Design.Studio.mn
IDS Facebook Page

Oooh. I can't wait to order. However, one suggestion, on the shirts (abe on the back), when you select colors, a couple are obvious (grey and black) but the other two aren't. Maybe the color name next to the color selection would help.

Thank you Patsdeere!
I will suggest the item color names. In the meantime, If you hover over the color swatch it does list the name there. Its just not as obvious. Thanks again!
Kurt

Maybe on a computer it does, but on a phone there isn't a way to hover, which is the basis of my comment. Thanks for looking into fixing it.

My order is currently open as I haven't finished making up my mind yet. Also waiting on the hats and other items you may be adding to see what will be offered and the styles.

We actually ended up switching or store to etsy as it has a much more robust platform, and they collect taxes on our behalf!
You can check out what we have so far at
www.etsy.com/shop/designsbyids

We are in the process of adding youth shirts. Just added a few sweatshirts and button shirts will be added shortly.

(quoted from post at 04:08:07 06/05/22) Very cool. One suggestion I would make is offer shirts in kids sizes as they are impossible to find in JI Case. We have been looking and would definately buy some. You can send me a private email if you want to discuss the possibility of doing some for us

Thank you for the suggestion. We now have some items for youth. T-Shirts and Sweatshirts are being added to the store. More options coming!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back