JD 750 Engine Bolt Torques

Does anyone know where I can find the torque specs for the head bolts and connecting rod bolts for a John Deere 750 (Yanmar 3T80UJ)?

Not from a JD manual so use at your own risk. Yanmar section says the 1.3L is 78 CID, so that eliminates the 3rd 1.3 Deere option. Not sure what the 118-133 final on the head bolts means, that is quite a variation?
Torque chart

You can get the manual off of JD website, dowoad version, although it's not free it maybe less than the issues from being wrong in the rebuild.

Thanks for the recommendation. I found a manual at DeereTractors.org for $39 and a less costly version at YouFixThis.com for $19.95. Both are official JD technical manuals.

Thanks. I found a JD technical manual at YouFixThis.com for $19.95. It confirmed the torque numbers listed in the file you sent for the Yanmar 1.3L.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back