JD CD parts catalog

8850dave

Are the CD tractor parts catalog still worth anything from 1998 cover the 10, 20, and 30 series tractors from the mid 60's thru the late 70's

Are you referring to the parts catalogs on a compact disc?

If so I don't see a lot of value in those. A printed copy you can open and read would be worth more to me. A CD you need a computer to open and read/print from. If you have to have electronic access to use the CD, I would use the online JD parts catalogs which will likely have the up to date revisions. Also many new computers are built without CD drives.

Would be nice to have around, since they change the new books to make it their way, you either don't have the correct picture or old part number to go by. New is not always better.

I transferred mine from the CD to my phone. That way I always have them with me whether I'm at my shop, someone else's shop, and once it even came in handy at an auction. And if you want a printed copy, print from the PDF on the CD.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back