John Deere 830

61scott

New User
I have a John Deere 830 that is green original paint. It has the serial number of 8300001 would that be the second John Deere 830 made I believe the first John Deere 830 has serial number 8300000. All the sheet metal is really good and straight. Been stored Inside good tires electric start. could somebody tell me approximately what the tractor would be worth? Thanks

I have a John Deere 830 that is green original paint. It has the serial number of 8300001 would that be the second John Deere 830 made I believe the first John Deere 830 has serial number 8300000. All the sheet metal is really good and straight. Been stored Inside good tires electric start. could somebody tell me approximately what the tractor would be worth? Thanks
Tractor Data for the 2 cylinder 830 has 8300000 as the first assigned serial number for that model. Most of the time Tractor Data is accurate but there have been exceptions. You most likely have the second produced 830 but there would have been one prior and that is where the big money would be. The exception to that is knowing that the first had been destroyed and no longer exists such as in being scrapped. Like Jim said condition and appearance would tell a lot as to basic value. Around here anyways they don't come up for sale every day to just quote a number. Unless in very poor condition I would guess at least 7,000 dollars.

the electric start adds value. low end is 7k and can easily be double that. also is that the 26"x23.1 rubber or the 34x18.4 rubber. makes a diff. also. pretty hard to post a price with out eyes on it.

I have a John Deere 630 serial number 630-0001 and I can tell you that the value is equal to any other 630 other than the first one that Keller also holds… and if anybody would give you a dollar more it would be me as I would always like to own an 830 and yours would match mine. Please give me a call at 509-981-6124 if you’re interested in selling. Ray Crownhart.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back