Junk Yard find.

Geo-TH,In

Well-known Member
I saw this VW pull a small boat.
I took the pic of it at a gas station.
The story is he found the VW at a junk yard.
I think he has a 5th wheel attached.
I wonder if it could be used as a tractor puller?
Do you have pics of redneck engineering projects in your neighborhood
IMG_20240208_091708~2.jpg
?
 
I saw this VW pull a small boat.
I took the pic of it at a gas station.
The story is he found the VW at a junk yard.
I think he has a 5th wheel attached.
I wonder if it could be used as a tractor puller?
Do you have pics of redneck engineering projects in your neighborhoodView attachment 5288?
From the looks of the picture, you found the camera in that junkyard too! :)
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top