rrlund

Jack, I thought I had your email address but I can't seem to find it, so I'll ask you here. Do you still have that Goodison 77? If you do, could we persuade you to take it to McBride for the Old Iron Show the last weekend in July? We're featuring Hart Parr, Oliver, White and Cletrac. I'll have my David Brown Olivers there, Glenn will no doubt have his Fiat Oliver again. I don't know if there'll be any Cockshutt Olivers or not, I'd think there might well be, but I'd like to have that Goodison there to tell that Oliver story too. Don't worry about it being in restored showroom condition, we have a lot of tractors there in work clothes or various stages of restoration. The important thing is that it exists.

Sure will. Just let me know the date when it gets closer. It has some new paint on the parts that I fixed or added, the rest is original paint and decals. I didn't want to paint over original 1953 paint. I just got the new lights wired up.

I just reread your post, I'll put that date on the calendar.

This post was edited by J.Wondergem on 02/02/2022 at 03:05 pm.

Great to know. I appreciate it. It's July 29 and 30. I'll remind you from time to time. Here's a link to the club website. I don't
know if Blanchard will happen this year or not. This'll give you one locally to go to anyway.
Link

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back