Do you Know Finches in Hanover?I have a brother-in- law that works there. He lives in Abbotstown,Very good JD, INT, CUB CADET, KOBOTA mechanic.
 
Yep, know them pretty well (also the branch in Westminster, MD). I usually save up a bunch of "Bobcat" chores (things the tractor loader is kind of clunky for) and rent one from them for a weekend or week if necessary pretty much every Spring. Bought my first tractor IH504 Gas at their annual auction. Pretty good tractor for my purposes around here. Would probably still have it, but was going over it and had somebody stop by and make me an offer for more than what I had into it.

Probably know Messick's in Abbotstown a little better now that my tractors are Fords (3600 Diesel and 9N).

There are quite a few others on this board from close to here as well, I think they just did not get a chance to reply.

Kirk
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top