Kubota L210 Transmission parts

captgmc

New User
I have a 1973 Kubota L210. I recently sent it to the shop to have the pto seal replaced. When the
repair shop dropped the transmission pan they found two gear teeth. Upon further investigation they
found that two of my transmission gears were missing a tooth. As the parts our no longer available
from Kubota I am looky for any help I can get to find, a Part #32210-22117 Pinion gear and part
#32210-26122 spiral assembly gear. I have already tried over 25 salvage yards across the US some
who have agreed to try and locate the parts through affiliates.
Questions
1. Does anyone have any suggestion on locating the part?
2. Does anyone have any experience with having transmission gears made?
3. As I don't when the gears broke, is there any reason I can't continue to use the tractor?

I don't know which gears you need, but here is a part breakdown: https://shop.kubotausa.com/oemparts/a/kub/6091906887a86614f81b64fe/200000-transmission

Find your gears here, locate the part numbers and do an internet search for those.

As far as using the tractor with damaged gears, I wouldn't as it will eventually damage the mating gear. And once you see the prices you'll not want anymore damaged.

Having gears made will cost a FORTUNE, probably more than the value of the tractor. These days $100/hour for shop time is unrealistically cheap. Plus the gears will need to be made of some kind of alloy and be hardened or they will wear out quickly in the tractor.

Do the two gears mate to each other? If so I would just clean up the ragged edges and run the tractor. Beyond that it's your call. You may never find replacement gears. At least you'd get some use out of the tractor.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back