Less tractors for sale in photo ads

As the time pass I see less and less tractors for sale in photo ads.
I think there are less old tractor enthousiasts like me. I am curious
to see the age average of this formum members. It may be because
we learned or used these tractors when we were young. The interest
in old tractors and machinery is unfortunately slowly vanishing.

Joe

Joe
Bingo.

Antique tractor hobby is dying, as is site.

Joe

There is nothing strange or unusual about that. Every age group is interested in what they grew up with/worked with, etc.

Other than a few individuals who take an interest in items of a different/older generation, interests wane as each generation grows older/passes on.

Bingo.

Antique tractor hobby is dying, as is site.

The site has just recently applied an upgrade which according to posts made by the administrators has led to an influx of new members.

That doesn't sound like dying to me. Changing would be a better description, moving onward even.

Things change. Those who don't/won't change get left behind.

There is nothing strange or unusual about that. Every age group is interested in what they grew up with/worked with, etc.

Other than a few individuals who take an interest in items of a different/older generation, interests wane as each generation grows older/passes on.
Bingo.

See post above.

I don't see how to get there either. I clicked the arrow by Marketplace but that takes you to the old site.

As for locations, that would be supplied by the poster I would think.
It's highlighted in yellow to take you to the new version when you get the old site. Just click the yellow area
Screenshot_20240307-103951.png

I might note that stuff like this is a bit cyclic, people who want vintage tractors get them and are busy working on them so not buying. Sales a bit generational i.e. selling before retiring or after folks have passed.

I might note that stuff like this is a bit cyclic, people who want vintage tractors get them and are busy working on them so not buying. Sales a bit generational i.e. selling before retiring or after folks have passed.
Thank you all for your replies, I saw the yellow banner on top of the old page wich I did not notice before.

Thanks again...greatly appreciated !

Joe

I looked at the site from the link but where do you find it from the main page. Also there are no locations on the ads.
There are about six paths to the new ads:

About where the new ones can be found.....
I created this dissertation in this link to another thread which may be useful.

'No new items on sale threads'
LINK

OR...........👇

The fastest way to get to the new ads is in the first screen shot below.

1709517050543.png

Are not people retiring and dying on a regular daily basis anymore?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back