Lister for John Deere

I bought an "H" a long time ago and all the Implements for a little extra money. It came with a Corn Lister painted green and two separate units each with long taper frames which I assume mount on a separate cross piece. The planter units are each ground driven with 2 disk on each one behind the lister blade. I was surprised when I opened the box it has the IHC emblem at the bottom inside the box and is painted red. Plates are the big round ones with holes in them. Does anyone have a picture or information on a mounted 2 row Lister for an "H"? I am a little disappointed as I thought I had some good Implements. The sickle mower and single Disk-Harrow were IHC so maybe all is well to the Farmals I have? Cleddy

My 1936 A with a mounted Lister.

cvphoto57996.jpg

There was an "H-40" Bedder-Planter that could be used as a lister, according to the advertising. Sorry about the poor quality pictures; this came from a xerox copy of a brochure I got over 40 years ago....

cvphoto58063.jpg

Thanks for the picture. What I have is not like that. The corn hopper is close to the ground between 2 drive disk about 16 inches in dia. I will post pictures when I can get it next to the tractor. Not feeling like it is a "match" and maybe time to send it down the road. I only paid $200.00 for a Lister, IHC sickle mower, IHC 5' single disk-Harrow, 2 row cultivator, 2 section harrow, Single row antique lister, 2 bottom plow and some other junk. Not feeling to bad.Cleddy

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back