Load 42 loads and what do ya get

jon f mn

Besides another day older and deeper in debt, you get a bruise on the bottom of your foot. Hauled out 42 loads of fertilizer Saturday evening and Sunday morning.

cvphoto128640.jpg

cvphoto128641.jpg

cvphoto128642.jpg

I had about 6 acres of hay that wasn't growing, so after I cut and baled it I decided to plow it down and plant more corn for silage. That gave me a chance to clean up the manure piles I didn't have time for this spring. Put the manure down, then chisel plowed and worked it up and planted it. Made for a busy weekend, raking the hay, baling, spreading manure and planting that piece.

Guess I have soft feet because when I was done loading I realized my clutch foot was sore. Have a bruise on the bottom from the dc clutch. Must be getting soft in my old age. Lol

The planted field.

cvphoto128643.jpg

cvphoto128644.jpg

Now on to the big hay fields. Looks like good haying weather. Could use some rain tho.

You should go back to a hand clutch and that would not have happened. LOL. I wish u would have called me a week ahead and I would have come over with the 1030 and New Holland 185....but only if you would have let load my own loads. Bill

Looks good. I planted some silage corn Sat. evening and have 4 acres of beans to plant in the morning. You will have to post some pics of that Case chopper this fall. Tom

jon, BTDT you might want to think about getting foot wear with stiffer soles to spread the pressure across a larger area of your foot.

not a critique, just trying to help. My problem is remembering all the right gear to put on for each task.

Larry

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back