Long 460 O Rings

tlrspoppy

New User
I am needing o-rings for the end of the hydraulic sump pump line where it goes into the transmission on Long 460 tractor. I have searched high and low and had no luck. Can someone please help me?

I am needing o-rings for the end of the hydraulic sump pump line where it goes into the transmission on Long 460 tractor. I have searched high and low and had no luck. Can someone please help me?
Welcome to the Forums.

Are these special O-rings with a backing or just a size (diameter and wire size) that you haven't found? Due you have part numbers? What places are included in your high and low searching? Have you visited local hydraulic shops and equipment dealers to see if they can match them up? An idea of your general location might get you a lead from someone familiar with possible places near you.

Hello t-poppy welcome to YT! The issue with owning a less common brand and likely less expensive tractor is generally accompanied by a lesser degree of product support. Almost all major brands of tractors now have online parts catalogs that give a breakdown of almost the entire machine with a brief description and part numbers for each piece. I can direct you to access of copies of the manuals provide by manufacture for your tractor. I will do this through the “private message” system of the forum. When my message comes through to you a number will appear on you “letter or mail” icon at the top of the page. In the online parts catalog for the major manufacturer’s tractors often the size of o-rings is given so they can be sourced elsewhere.

i would say if u posted a picture of them o rings or give an approx. size of them would be of help also. in this case u need to put them o rings in a baggie and take them with you so a hyd. seal shop. they will measure them and walk to the shelf and then grab them and hand them to you. they could care less what they are for, its strickly measuring the old ones. no part numbers either. they have the measurements right in the computer at the parts counter. i think "fluid power" was the name of where i got seals last time.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back