M Farmall CL

jm.

You guys are always saying there are no $900 Farmall Ms Here is an M 3 print, and hydraulics for $ 900.00 now he does say runs but may need engine attention but look at the rubber like new. This part of the country priced about right. See the link for Craig list
Untitled URL Link

Aren't the tires worth that? That's also a nice shelter he has it parked under, I built one similar for a woodshed, brought the tin a little farther down the sides.

About the way they sell around here. Yes millions of those shelters built around these parts. Now they have moved on up to square tubes for the supports and make a little heavier structure. My point was you see guys on here asking $ 2500 and up for m farmalls and I guess getting it but not around here.

The price would certainly make a sale with the hitch and tires farther north. I sold an MD with 3pt and bad tires for 1800 in Montana in 1998.
Jim

that's a good buy anywhere,nice tires straight sheet metal...if he were only in my neighborhood!!!!!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back