Massey Ferguson

Kpridemore

New User
I have a Massey Ferguson 200 series it says 3165 on the hood with the front loader I was clearing some old fence line out and hit a tree root and bent the bucket up anybody know where I can get another one
 
I have a Massey Ferguson 200 series it says 3165 on the hood with the front loader I was clearing some old fence line out and hit a tree root and bent the bucket up anybody know where I can get another one
You have a model 200 series loader on a Massey Ferguson 3165 tractor.

You can start calling salvage yards to try to find one, but you will likely have to find a bucket that measures up close to yours and have the ears from your bucket welded onto the one you find. If a place has a complete useable 200 loader with a bucket, chances are they will not sell you just the bucket. They don't want to be stuck with a loader and no bucket. Do you have fabrication skills and equipment?

I have no idea how bad you bucket looks, as you didn't post a picture. You might take your bucket to a fab shop and see if they can repair it, and get an estimate. Then you have a dollar amount for comparison to make purchase decisions with.

This might be the time to consider adding a quick attach to your loader arms and getting a bucket to fit the quick attach.

What is your general location (you could add that in your profile if you want), someone might know of a place in your area to check.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top