maybe early winter.

rustred

both pic's taken on oct 1st. this year the tree has no leaves left. early winter coming i think.

cvphoto164100.jpg

cvphoto164101.jpg

Some trees here in St. Cloud MN are devoid of leaves and others are still green as a gourd. My two sugar maples are leafless and the neighbors maple, not sugar, has 90% and those are green. The Autumn Blaze variety are all leafless. Jim

Around Moorhead the wind has taken most of the golden leaves off of the boxelder and Ash trees. Most of the Maples are still green and full of leaves. I havent been down to Maplewood State Park to see how that looks though. Tom in Mn

Our maple tree is fully green yet... I hope that means winter is skipping us this year. Grin!

Our trees have just recently started to turn colour. Hard wood trees like Maple, Oak and Beach , are showing some red/orange. While soft wood trees like Basswood and Poplar are turning yellow. Few more days and it will be breathtaking colours all around.

A customer came into a store where my wife works and declared that there will be a blizzard on October 18th. Hope he's wrong by at least 2 months!

Leaves are hanging on pretty good here for several weeks now with great colours. Even yesterday's wild winds, rain and a bit of snow have not taken them all down yet. Looked pretty wintery this morning but the sun came out by 11:00 am and snow was soon gone. We need a few days of drying now before combines roll.
mvphoto110527.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back