McCormick 76 combine canvasses?

tractorsam

I acquired a McCormick 76 pull type combine late last year and while its in reasonable condition, the canvas that carries the crop from the knife to the threshing drum is pretty near end of life. Are there any companies that might be familiar with recreating this kind of item or if not materials that might work to make it out of? Thanks, Sam

I don't know who makes them,if you could find what widths they make might get one from these places that make the draper heads draper belt.

Have you tried googling them. Somebody is making rubberized cavasses for AC combines as I bought one a few years ago so maybe they make other models also.

Try these guys. Been awhile since I have used them but they do good work. Chris & Dons Tarp & Canvas 605 225 4511 Aberdeen SD

Are you close to any Amis comunitys? They still use the graing binders that use the canvasses and would know where to get them.

Bismarck Canvas Company in Menoken ND is well known for their tarps and I believe that at one time they did custom work. Not sure if they still do that anymore though.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back