McCormick C-254 cultivator

Zekeberg

New User
I am trying to find mounting brackets for the dirt shields on my C-254 cultivator. Anyone have some or have pictures of how my version are mounted?

Ill have to look for mine , move to garage with other projects.
Suggestion ,buy one , eBay has them , so much information in them.
If need parts talk to Mark Duffield heres the link
https://www.ihpartsandequipment.com/implement-parts/planters/category-23/#ty%3Bpagination_contents%3B%2Fimplement-
parts%2Fplanters%2Fcategory-23%2Fpage-18%2F

I don't know which shields it is supposed to have. Our old cultivator on the H was with a tunnel like shield that wnet over the row rather than the rolling or the 2 flat tin ones held on each side of the row. It had a bracket that fit for the front end and the rear had a chain to adjust the shield height as the crop grew till you didn't need them anymore.

I have the manual. I can see the part numbers but can't seem to find them anyplace locally or online.

If youre handy make them.
Probably dont want to , but youll be looking a long time to find those Im afraid to say .
I have a c 244 they are different .
Sorry

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back