Obituary Psimmer called me this morning and told me that some of Mike Henry's old posts have been coming up lately asking how he was. He said that Mike passed away in October. I don't know how to use this new site, but I'll try to link to the obituary. It says that Mike's wife passed in May.
I read his two last posts earlier this year.
Wow.... he had it rough.
 
I never met him, but from what you say Randy, he was a nice guy. Wish I would have met him. Interestingly, turns out I know his in laws, and his wife graduated High School where I did, but she graduated 8 years after I did so I didn't know her.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top