Monday Compilation 18/3

Majorman

Puzzle 113.jpgMonday Compilation

Posting a bit disjointed today, I am running around in my nurses uniform, answering the door, replying to messages and taking phone calls. Ann tore a muscle in her back about a month ago and was healing nicely but, of course, knowing Ann, when she felt better, started to do too much and it came back, far more painful than the first time. So she has been resting now for another week not being able to move more than a few steps. Think my cooking will soon have her back on her feet, if only to put out the fire in the oven!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 63058Monday Compilation

Posting a bit disjointed today, I am running around in my nurses uniform, answering the door, replying to messages and taking phone calls. Ann tore a muscle in her back about a month ago and was healing nicely but, of course, knowing Ann, when she felt better, started to do too much and it came back, far more painful than the first time. So she has been resting now for another week not being able to move more than a few steps. Think my cooking will soon have her back on her feet, if only to put out the fire in the oven!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Praying for a complete recovery for Ann.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back