Musical Christmas Gift

Mr. John T,

Absolutely beautiful. Several years ago for my seventieth birthday my wife bought us front row seats to his concert when he was performing in Toronto. When he is on tour he brings his whole orchestra with him. What a performance. It is on the bucket list to see the Vienna Symphony and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sometime in the near future. This is one of the most meaningful Christmas Presents that you possible can bring to us all. Thank You so much. Tom

Thank you. It has special meaning to me but now is not the right time to go into that. Thanks, John

Absolutely perfect, John. I'm thinking she had music lessons. Loved watching folks wiping away tears as they watched.
Remember Bugs Bunny referring to "the nice, fat opera singer"? What ever happened to her, anyhow?

One comment was about that "Dental Hygenist" who was wiping tears. I think I know which one they meant. Seriously though, I cant get through it especially if I tried it on Christmas when I'm emotional and depressed to begin with.

John T

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back