37chief

Well-known Member
Location
California
I have used this MF for a lot of years, until I got my JD, with a flail mower. I have two jobs I use the MF for each year, mostly for mulching up thick brush., where there is a chance for rocks. Something my flail mower doesn't like to. This Road Runner thought It would be a good place to roost, while looking for a meal. I think they eat small snakes. Or maybe looking for Wiley Coyote, Beep, beep. Stan
 

Attachments

  • 20240216_111402[8967].jpg
    20240216_111402[8967].jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 104
I have used this MF for a lot of years, until I got my JD, with a flail mower. I have two jobs I use the MF for each year, mostly for mulching up thick brush., where there is a chance for rocks. Something my flail mower doesn't like to. This Road Runner thought It would be a good place to roost, while looking for a meal. I think they eat small snakes. Or maybe looking for Wiley Coyote, Beep, beep. Stan
Roadrunners are funny birds. Before I got surrounded by development I had a few here. They would follow me when I was mowing like sea gulls follow shrimp boats. And yes, snakes are on the menu.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top