Nancy Howell

Gary from Muleshoe

Well-known Member
Saw your post earlier about the weather in Texas and I was just wondering where in TX you are (just curious)? If you don't want to say on here you can shoot me an email. As you can tell I am in Muleshoe. Will be in Plainview at the show tomorrow.
 
Iam not gary but will be at the plainview show for a while.Wont bring my displays,but will be attending a funeral of a long time friend at two oclock . First time to not have a display at the show in many years. maby next year..
 
Hey Gary, you gonna make it up to Turkey here in a few weeks? I can't wait to go,lots of good music and good times..

Tim
 
Gary, I lived outside of plainview for lots of years but now live in matador tx, my wifes hometown.Ispent a while at the plainview show this morning,but attended afuneral for along time friend this afternoon..Used to pass through Muleshoe a lot going to mountins of new mexico.
 
I really enjoyed the show, I took my 1940 B and they talked me into putting it on the Baker Fan. I think it surprised them all. That little B just sat there and jugged it right along and never missed a lick. It gave me a chance to see how well I had it tuned.
The IH Super C demonstrator won Best of Show. My pick was Cody's R with the duals on it. He put it on the fan also and it sounded good.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top