Need some website instructions

I have been posting questions and pictures of work I am doing on a Farmall M tractor. Every time I start another discussion. I have been informed that I can use this in my other post then everything comes to the top of the page as my work progresses. I don't know how to do this. Need a little assistance. Thanks, Ellis
 
I have been posting questions and pictures of work I am doing on a Farmall M tractor. Every time I start another discussion. I have been informed that I can use this in my other post then everything comes to the top of the page as my work progresses. I don't know how to do this. Need a little assistance. Thanks, Ellis
For the best advice, post this guestion in the Site Comments section.
Look down the list of all the forum categories on the main page.

To answer your question, just add a reply to one of your existing threads with an update if you so desire.

If you need to find the thread you want to update, click on "Find Threads" button (third choice, second line at top of page). Then you will see a list of all the threads you have started.
You can also pull up a list of all the other threads you have posted in on that page.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top