New to forum...

Matt87

New User
Hi my names Matt i enjoy older Simplicity lawn and garden tractors. I own a new one also. Im currently trying to find a stack style exhaust for my 5216. It has the 16 hp BS opposed twin. I think it would really look cool. But im not having much luck finding one. Any help or leads are appreciated.. Here is recent pic from show Sat the 1st

Attachments

• 20240601_101506.jpg
    20240601_101506.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 46
Hey Phil, i think it would look very cool. Definitely going to do it. Thank you It was originally bought brand new in Sept of 1990 by a Veterinarian. And he always had it professionally maintained. It is very clean. And starts and runs perfect. I bought it for 350$ in March of 2021. I have replaced 1 front tire. Starter, magneto, ground wire, igbition switch and solenoid. Came with 48 inch deck which works great. But i only have mowed with it twice. It is a toy for me more than anything. I drove it in 1st parade Saturday.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back