New Versatile tractors

J. Schwiebert

I see where Versatile has several new models of tractors. Now will they be sold as Kubota models too. New small Versatile = large Kubota's?

Is this new news or just more of the rumors that have been floating around for years?

Versatile is part of the Buhler/Farm King/Allied family. Partially owned by the Russians.

Buhler bought versatile tractors. They also own rostenmash (sp) that makes combines in Russia. I got to play with the first one ever in the states! I friend/ co worker got run several 100 acres of wheat with it once it had the new engine in it.

I have to ask what makes you even ask that question. Are you saying there is a connection between Kubota and Versatile?

OK,ya. There were some Buhler FWA tractors around here. Probably still are if I got around more at the right time of year.

There is a couple fwa around here and my neighbor has a large 4x4. I know the larger ones are Cummins powered. believe they are still made in Winnipeg Canada.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back