Ot big valley horse trailer

I am looking at a older big valley brand goose neck horse trailer. Its a four horse slat with a dressing room on the front and tack storage on the rear.
Its an all steel trailer.

Ive got a 2004 gmc 2500 crew cab 4x4 with a 6.0 liter gas engine. Will my truck handle it with a max of two or three horses. I only haul short distances

Thanks for the info

Your truck will handle it your wallet might not cousin use to haul cows in an 18 foot stock trailer at a whopping 5 mpg

Yes, no problem with handling the trailer and load. I suppose it might use a fair amount of gas, but to me, that?s expected. I put about 10,000 miles a year on my 6.0, and rarely am I not pulling a trailer of some type or another. I just got back from a 1400 mile trip pulling a 20ft trailer with a 5,000 lb load, and I averaged 9 mpg. Terrible? Maybe to some, but to me, that?s not all that bad. It?s been bullet proof reliable, and many loads have been 10,000+ lb load, and it handles those fine too.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back