OT, Need Help From All My Tractor Friends...

Bryce Frazier

Alright guys, I need a little help...

Casey has been working VERY hard at her college in Oregon, and just told me a few days ago she passed her last test, and is graduating June 2nd with her GED.

That means this fall she will be starting on College courses, and she is aiming to be a Detective.

We were talking about her graduation ceremony, and it sounds like the school doesn't really make a big deal about it, and she seemed a little disappointed, so,

Mom and I had this thought, we want to get as many congratulations cards for her as we can! All her friends and family around here are making them up, all of my friends and neighbors that know her are making them, everyone is going to send them to me, then when I go to see her graduate, I am going to (hopefully) have a very large box with a LOT of cards to give her! ;)

I think it will be a very exciting surprise for her, and a bit of motivation know that so many people care about her and her education.

So, if you want to send a card, please e-mail me. I will give you my address, and you can send it along! Mention in the card you are from the TractorClub. Thank you so much! Bryce

Bryce, I found my truck engine problem. When replacing the injecters my helper had a problem with one of the cups and had to work very hard to get it out. He must have pried to hard on a valve stem bending it a little. 500 miles later it broke and fell down into the piston and bounced around making pieces of two other valves and ruining the head and piston. Thankfully the block looks fine so we need a new piston, connection rod and a head. We are going to pull the other side and and replace the head gasket and all the head bolts as well. Also thought we would replace rod and main bearings as well as have injection pump checked. Not good but could have been worse if block was ruined. Tom

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back