OT-no way-time

Coloken

Well-known Member
No way am I going to get up in the dark just because every body else sets their clock up. So don't call me befor the sun comes up.
Kenny
 
I don't have a choice next Monday and Tuesday. I have board of review at 9am. Gonna have to start feeding cattle in the dark both mornings. No avoiding it.
 
Since I leave the house at 5:00am every work day it is always dark anyway. I enjoy the extra hour of light in the evenings though.
 
This daylight savings thing was screwy enough before and now they just plainly broke it. Thank goodness congress is wanking on baseball players. It's absolutely a mess when they are actually accomplishing something.
 
I go out to feed at 6:10 AM every workday. I have my own little "rites of spring" every year in mid-February, when its finally light enough then that I don't have to use a flashlight to get to the barn. Just sort of a signal that spring can't be far behind- cheers me up a little bit. This year, I get to have it twice, because after Sunday, I will again have the morning feeding plunged into darkness. But it will be good to have some extra daylight when I get home from work.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top