OT..post 'H' attack window project, & back to work

GB in MT.

[b:fe15ab1ce1][i:fe15ab1ce1]
Long story, shorter!!!
My oldest son, works for a big window outfit, home based in Calif.. and he talked me into buying some of their double pane, Vinyl Designer sliding windows, to install in our Trailer House, to help with our winter Heating bills.
They finally got here from the Manufacturer, and my son shows up this week-end to help install them.
SO......after approx. 8 1/2 hrs. of work, my son is going home today, with all the windows replaced/installed, with the exception of ONE small window!!!! He says the window trim, is totally up to me to do.
GREAT windows, GREAT 'family discount, and LOTS of GREAT help, from the kid.
Son, shows me how they install!!

The rest of the story was fun, and trouble-free!! 8)

HELL of a project to work on, for a 'Post-Heart-attack' Patient!! :shock:
Beats the ALTERNATIVE!!! :roll:

I need a good NAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary[/i:fe15ab1ce1][/b:fe15ab1ce1]

[b:72f44cc1fa][i:72f44cc1fa]

Hope you are right LR, about the heat, during the winter!! I really was surprised about the 'Look' of them......Lot better than one would expect.

Are these just like yours????
According to my son, they are going to be a big seller!!!!

[/i:72f44cc1fa][/b:72f44cc1fa]

They look similar to mine material wise but mine are
vertical sliding windows. The kind that tilt in for cleaning.
They certainly helped with my heating bills here in MI.

37544.jpg

Lookin' good Gary. They look to be well made, a little more to them then some I have seen. Have a BEER (and a nap)

(quoted from post at 10:49:44 07/03/16) Lookin' good Gary. They look to be well made, a little more to them then some I have seen. Have a BEER (and a nap)
b:bdc0e11dd0][i:bdc0e11dd0]

MacNaghton's!!!!!!!!!!! & a nap!!!! :lol:

Good to see you are still around Buddy!!!

Gary :wink: [/i:bdc0e11dd0][/b:bdc0e11dd0]

Looks good Gary. I hope your recovery is going well. When they cut that sternum it takes a while to recover. Keep after it and you will be back good as new.

On a side subject, a close friend of mine had a double lung transplant in March. I didn't even know they did such a thing. He is recovering nicely but has a long way to go as you can imagine.

[b:79cfde7ae2][i:79cfde7ae2]

Recovery, is going along good. Just seems to take it's time, to do it!!!
Doctor told me to 'Man UP', and smell the roses!! :lol: One of my bud's here, ask me,...." What the hell I expected" Only been 6 mos since the overhaul, and not ready for a foot race!!!!! :lol:

GB :? [/i:79cfde7ae2][/b:79cfde7ae2]

They look great. My home is an older double wide that needs all the windows replaced. Can you tell me who he works for and where? My windows are non standard mobile home windows. Do they custom make sizes so I don't have to rework the window opening.

Always good to see your updates, Gary! My Dad took a good year before he felt "fully recovered" after triple bypass.

How's Leslie doing?

es

PS - here's a couple new desktop pics for your PC!

2016_loadinghayinmow.jpg

2016_sickle04.jpg

(quoted from post at 14:05:11 07/03/16) They look great. My home is an older double wide that needs all the windows replaced. Can you tell me who he works for and where? My windows are non standard mobile home windows. Do they custom make sizes so I don't have to rework the window opening.
b:ca95e4f6f2][i:ca95e4f6f2]

I'll be talking with my son as soon as he gets back home.
Yes....those windows are custom made to fit your openings. The company will want to contact you, or visa-versa, to set up what has to be done.
I will need to know what city you are in.....(they may even have a Satellite near you in AZ.)

Call me and I'll set up some contact for you.
Gary[/i:ca95e4f6f2][/b:ca95e4f6f2]

[b:ff1011aacd][i:ff1011aacd]
Howdy Ed,
I do not ever miss a trick,when it comes to stealing your pix!!! :lol:
If your Dad took a yr, with a triple bypass......then I guess I'll have to do some more healing in the chest muscles.
Mine was a quad by-pass, and my cut nerves are drivin' me CRAZY!!!
Hello to the wife for us!!!
Behave yer self!! Don't want you to have any Fun!! :lol:

Gary[/i:ff1011aacd][/b:ff1011aacd]

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back