OT: Push mowers?

Just bought a new house away from the farm with a very small yard so I"m going to be needing a small pushmower. Lowes has a couple of Troybilt pushmowers on clearance. One has the Honda engine and is a 3 in 1 mower(side discharge, mulching, and rear bagger), the other has a Briggs and is rear bagger only. Both are front wheel self propelled. Honda is $239 and the Briggs $165. Is the Honda motor really that much better??? The Briggs is a little bigger, 190cc to 160cc if I remember correctly. Thanks for any input. Casey
 
Honda is good-but-I've gotten good machines at garage sales for 15-20$(how old is your kid)!! Just a thought!!(My wife demanded a rider-eventually) W
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top