Paint Questions

Kerwin

I've been using Rustoleum Oliver Green farm implement enamel for some projects on my two 50 series tractors but am no longer able to find it easily...was buying it online from Home Depot but it's out of stock. Does anyone know if they've stopped producing that color?

Local farm store has Krylon brand. Has anyone tried their Oliver Green to know if it would be close to the Rustoleum shade? (or to original Oliver green) I've never tried that brand before to know if it's any good.

Another farm store has Van Sickle brand of paint. Same questions about that as for Krylon...

I'm using quarts/gallons and shooting with HVLP gun with hardener. Thanks for any help!

I use Van Sickle rattle cans and I think it matches Meadow green very well. I have had Agco Meadow Green and Van Sickle and used both on the same machine and can't tell where one left off and the other started.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back