Parts Purchasing online Update

THORNHILL

Morning Fella's. So I went ahead and ordered that steering valve assembly for my 4430 from a.s.a.p. and chose to send it UPS delivered to my brothers place because he lives in town. (ups needs a physical address and wont deliver it to the farm or the main post office up here in Manitoba)

Now its been over two weeks screwing around with UPS and they have confirmed with me that the package was lost after arriving in Winnipeg just days after it was shipped from a.s.a.p.

a.s.a.p. is suppose to launch an investigation with UPS to find the part or ship me a new one but Its two days now with no update!

Next time i'm taking Bobs advise and dealing with the border myself and shipping it state side, just finishing up calving and didn't want to leave any thing unattended for that period of time.

LOOSING FAITH WITH OUR WORKFORCE! Seems like a guy has to do every thing himself or nothing is done right !

yep same deal.I have had poor luck with UPS few years back. the parcel traveled all over Alberta from one end to the other. took a month till they found it. but they sure charge like crazy too.

I had a similar problem with UPS. Tracking said that they had left it on my enclosed porch. I don't
have an enclosed porch. The house where they left it was a rental and the occupants moved out about the
same time. PITA getting straightened out.

asap is a good out fit give them a little time to track it UPS will drage it out just like our postal service

I know this is no comfort but UPS is far from operating above board many times, especially with cross border issues. Both my brother and my Dad have had invoices either sent
after delivery or upon delivery for unfounded fees. Very frustrating when you know it's bogus. FEDEX or USPS do NOT do this. When superiors at the UPS organization are
contacted they give unhelpful excuses or empty promises to investigate. Rock Auto will no longer use UPS for deliveries to Canada on account of their customer frustrations. I
hope you get your parts order without getting unjustly ripped off seeing it's coming across the border. As you mentioned, if you can land your order on the US side and cross the
border yourself with your parts, that is the best. Just tell the border officer it's your personal tractor... I crossed the border once with a $2500 part, when they heard it was for
business it had to be "brokered" which in the end was only 5% tax but unless you learn to do the broker process yourself you have to pay an independent broker a fee. My wife did
the broker process and it was stressful, especially at ten o'clock at night.

Some lines were crossed over at asap, I guess there is a couple of Brent's over there! I got in contact with the right one and they have located my parts, supposedly straightened every thing out with UPS and package should be here early next week! asap is going to be in touch every day until my parts arrive. They have treated me good so far and am really looking forward to my parts arriving! Just have to cross the border with my own parts from now on.

Feeling Better Ha Ha

I sent a hitch to Canada once and the guy that
bought it ended up paying as to get the hitch out of
hock as he paid for it he wasn?t happy had to with
Canadian customs or something

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back