Planting A Bin Buster?

Absent Minded Farmer

We're about bone dry here in SEWI. Don't recall the last time I saw this much dust coming off the wheels while planting. So.... if it's that dry already.... the grain bin might need an extension? The next question is, will it be filled with corn or dust??

Mike

<iframe width=560 height=315 src=https://www.youtube.com/embed/y37nm2kvWBo title=YouTube video player frameborder=0 allow=accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share allowfullscreen></iframe>

Im in that pocket of southern MN that got 5-12 inches of rain over a week ago. Lots of ground still not dried out. See ponds in the fields yet where the rain was heavier.

Dusty where you can drive, thankfully we havent gotten more rain since. Those on sandy ground are probably wishing for some again. In my heavy clay, dont need rain until June.

Opposite end of the spectrum!

Paul

The plant in the dust, the bins will bust saying only applies to winter wheat! At least here. I don't think it applies to soybeans, corn or other crops.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back