Porsche P111

I hope it's not inappropriate to post this here, but I am looking to sell this tractor after owning it for 6 years. I think the model (P111 pre-dated the Juniors and rarely come up for sale), original unrestored paint, and original paperwork make it fairly unique. As mentioned above, Porsche chose this particular model to feature in their ad. I bought it from the family who were the original owners purchasing it new over 65 years ago. Please send me a PM if you're interested. Again, my apologies if this type of post should not go here.

I drove one at a dealer in Farmington michigan when I was about 14 years old, They only had the one, It was a Massey dealer where my father worked as a mechanic. I thought it was great.

I hope it's not inappropriate to post this here, but I am looking to sell this tractor after owning it for 6 years. I think the model (P111 pre-dated the Juniors and rarely come up for sale), original unrestored paint, and original paperwork make it fairly unique. As mentioned above, Porsche chose this particular model to feature in their ad. I bought it from the family who were the original owners purchasing it new over 65 years ago. Please send me a PM if you're interested. Again, my apologies if this type of post should not go here.
Hello VTACH, welcome to YT! You have a unique tractor, at least in here in the US it definitely would be. If you read the fine print when you registered it said in there “for sale” items should not be placed in the forums. This is okay one or two times. Here is a link to the YT Classified, there’s a photo add section there. No charge to members.
YT Classified

Last edited:

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back