44 massey

They just came and filled propane tank for tractor shop, $1.65 gal!!!! Diver said it just went down $.07 gal week ago!!!!

I got 100 gal a few weeks ago, from Amerigas. hazmat fee,11.99, fuel recovery fee 8.63, paper invoice fee 2.99, Fee to place an order over the phone 7.99. Total 521.50. Is this a great country or what? Stan

Well, we just had a fill and it was $1.05+ PER FREAKIN' LITER ! Still less than last time, but I am keepin' my back to the wall.

285 gal 1.58 per gal =450.30 where are you guys at that have all the extra fees 7.99 to order and 2.99 for the bill +all the other fees must be Ferrellgas all the extra fees are nuts last I look lpg was not on the hazmat list at least in WI.

Amen! On this board I've repeatedly suggested, whined, harassed and begged for people to put the where into here. When people give no clue about their location, much of the value of their message is lost when location is vital to context. When posters fail to somehow provide a clue to location regarding such topics as weather, fuel price, auction results, planting conditions, scrap price, etc., etc., etc. , their message loses much significance. Nobody wants anyone's exact address, but what's the point in saying it's only 13 degrees here, when here is never provided? Here for me in southern Minnesota is vastly different from here in southern Texas. So thanks, Scott, for opening a door to let me shamelessly whine once again about the frequent lack of here. :)

Cannot remember name of company in Lima, Ohio that thought propane was on the hazmat list, same as weldibg gas they sold. Still in bussiness.

I bought 300 gallons of propane for $2.12 per gallon (leased tank) last summer, pre buy. Today they, (the co-op) delivered propane, but not 300 gallons, they put 319.6 gallons because the price has gone down to $1.99 a gallon. They never did that before, pre buy price was the same, whether the price went up or down. This is in NW Wi.
DWF

If you only need 100 gallons of propane per winter, does the price of propane really matter much? Changing over to another source of heat will cost significantly more than your current annual cost. It will take decades to recover the changeover cost. If you used five or ten times that amount the economics could be much different.

340 gal in 1000 gallon tank we own. Middle Tennessee $1.58 gallon IF PAID in 10 days. Last week

I read Amerigas contract and opted to not accept. Im using up what is in the tank and will surrender it.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back